Thursday, March 19, 2015

Flash Lightning, Extreme Herpetologist

So I went looking around the public domain, and I found the first copy of Sure Fire Comics!  Because a title like Sure Fire Comics can't do you wrong, can it?


Hmmmm... I'm not sure what an "oriental odor" is, but that sounds incredibly racist.  Let's move on to the main feature:


Yep!  Him again!  Here's his awesome origin:


Yes... annihilation is the weapon of the forces of right.  That's not exactly a subtle message, is it? 



Hmmmm... I find it hard to take any villain seriously if his calling card is a big bow on your door.  I had better see Flash Lightning fighting an alligator soon.


Yeah!  There it is!


Whoa... way harsh, Flash!  I didn't ask you to do that!


That's better.  Let's go with that.

Like I said the other day, the title would later change names because Flash was the most popular feature.  You're probably wondering what the other features were like if Flash Lightning was the most popular one.

Well, there was this:


Oh, jeez... even the title character looks bored.  Let's see him in action.


Oh, man.  Moving on.


Now that has promise.  That particular story was awful (and not even in a funny way), but I've got high hopes for Marvo the Magician and Tito.  I would buy the heck out of Marvo the Magician and Tito comic.  You would, too.  We both know it.  Don't fight it.

See you tomorrow!

No comments: