Monday, February 4, 2008

Superboy Goes Green!

I have now joined the legions of Guitar Hero players. I'm neglecting my friends and family, but can play "Ziggy Stardust" at 97% accuracy. So, while I become the greatest 40 year-old shredder who ever played the game, let's check out some of sPat's contributions:


I admit, I stared at this a while trying to process it. I don't think all the cheating in the world is going to help our hero figure out the capital of Paris or London....

This is why American kids suck at geography. It's the edjumacational system.
________________________________



Yeah, it's perfectly okay to destroy a forest as long as no people will miss it. Screw the wildlife that lived there!
_________________________________



I hereby sentence you of being a whale trespassing in the ocean where people want to go boating! The pentalty is apparently death....

8 comments:

Dave said...

"Name the capitals and populations of 10 cities in Europe?" WTF?

Um, what's the capital of Paris?

Guess Mort took that week off.

Scott said...

And, keeping in line with your prior posts on the edjumacational system, THAT'S NOT EVEN A KILLER WHALE (which, I believe, is more rounded and is black and white). Superboy is apparently doing the direct OPPOSITE of freeing Willy.

Adam Barnett said...

aw, heck... I should'a caught that. I've been to Sea World and everything.....

SallyP said...

Yeah, that's a Sperm Whale. Stupid whales. Living in the ocean and doing "whale" stuff!

I imagine that the inhabitants of that northern forest were awfully surprised when THEY woke up!

The Capital thing however, just has me baffled. Along with the idea that Superboy apparently CHEATED his way through school! No wonder he goes around stealing forests and murdering whales!

De said...

Heh heh, Sally said sperm.

SallyP said...

SPERM!

Anonymous said...

Education & student funny jokes
very special jokes

Gildas said...

So Superman is going to remove all the carnivores from the ocean so the seas will be "safe". He has quite an understanding of the ecological balance. Lets kill all the big cats in Africa so those cute zebras can be safe.