Monday, June 1, 2015

Keep Your Hands Off That Girls!

Hey!  It's Lighting Comics #3!  In this issue, he's "Lash" Lightning, although everyone calls him "Lighting" because why bother to learn a name if it's just going to change after three issues?


Master Mind will be surprised at my FLAIR!

Not that I wouldn't be all fancy in my flying if I could fly myself.  I mean, if you can fly, why not be all fancy about it?  It don't cost nothin' extra to be fancy in your flyin'.  And you can quote me on that.


Hmmmm... I wasn't really asking who you were.


Okay, (A) She wouldn't have been taken hostage if she'd kept her mouth shut and

(B) Random Sucker Punch! (tm!)


I don't think water will put out an oil fire?  I mean, I'm not a firefighter, so I'm not trying to act like I have some credentials here.  But I've worked in many a commercial kitchen and water on grease fires just spreads the fire around, sooooooo...

And here's an interesting exchange:



I'm sorry... what?  I think Master Mind was distracted by Lightning's incredibly poor grasp of the English language.  If that was deliberate strategy by Lightning, it was awesome.


This is a group that clearly doesn't believe in personal space.  Let's keep a little room for the Holy Spirit, people.

See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Not that I'm seeking to defend "Lash" Lightning, but a sufficiently large amount of water delivered in a sufficiently short space of time can smother an oil fire by cutting off the oxygen supply. Still not a recommended technique.

Wayne Allen Sallee said...

Missed you, Adam!

Adam Barnett said...

Thanks, Wayne! I missed you guys, too!