Tuesday, January 6, 2015

I Fought My Fears, My Jealousy!

Okay, so yesterday, I was picking on the men for objectifying a young lady in a bikini.  I think I may have been too harsh:


Yeah, I don't think she has an objection.  Then again, maybe she doesn't mind being "inspected" like a prize hog if you're a doctor.  Moving on:


Yeah, every man needs his personal space.  And to be fair, a woman needs HER personal...


Oh, boy.  Remember, everyone:  I do not write these comics.


To be fair, toots, his distrust in you was apparently justified because you're trying to rifle through his desk.



I've noticed that there's a disproportionate amount of women marrying doctors in these romance stories.  And don't worry, lady... she told you her husband is a doctor precisely so you would blab about it.

Hey!  Let's check in with Lucy Thomas!


Hmmmm... it doesn't look to me like he's put the girl in a "dark and lonely" spot.  It looks to me like he's in a brightly lit room with other people there and there's dancing going on.

But I don't argue with Lucy Thomas:


No one argues with Lucy Thomas!

See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

SallyP said...

I don't see her problem. He gave her a kitchen after all. Now make him a sammitch!

Adam Barnett said...

There really IS no point in having a kitchen if it doesn't result in a sammitch.