Monday, September 20, 2010

I Gave You All This Stuff for One Eene Weene Kiss Monday!

Some random silliness from Daredevil #21:


We've all been there, haven't we, fellas? I find the women generally prefer it if you just give 'em the cash.

Let this be a lesson to you:


Do not antagonize a man who is holding a handful of darts.

Hey! It's time for Fun with Out of Context Dialog! (tm!)



And speaking of out-of-context, I promised to tell you what was in the trunk on Friday, didn't I? Well, I'm sure you came up with all kinds of wild ideas, like it was a hacked-up dead body or something. But the truth is....

... it was a hacked-up dead body. And no, I'm not kidding. That was it.

So, HAPPY MONDAY, everyone! I'll see you tomorrow!

5 comments:

David said...

Well, now I know what it takes to get her to kiss my monkey.

Justin Garrett Blum said...

Nobody else will know what I'm talking about, but I'm pretty sure that's Yusuke from Yu Yu Hakusho in the second image.

Also, is the woman in the first image Russian or just retarded?

Britt Reid said...

"... it was a hacked-up dead body. And no, I'm not kidding. That was it..."

And you won't show it to us?

You FIEND!

Adam Barnett said...

They never actually showed the body... I guess even Pre-Comics Code, Biro didn't want to turn parents off of his golden goose.

Zocktastic said...

Holy crabs, Justin! You're right! That dart guy looks just like Yusuke! He even has the green uniform and everything. Guess he had to resort to hangin' around in bars and making a living playing darts after the series ended.