Monday, April 19, 2010

Kick Me in the Pants Without Asking Any Questions Monday!

CMNS has a pretty decent percentage of non-comic nerdlingers as readers, but I'm sure most of you just bleep over my informative scribblings just to get to the funny stuff. But here, my most seasoned of comic book geeks, are a few things that not even you probably knew about the Batman!

Batman.....


is a very aggressive Philatelist.

And Batman....


.... has co-dependency issues.

And Batman...


..... um, has asked Robin to literally kick him in the bum on at least one documented occasion.

I'd say we all learned a little something new today. You're welcome.

See you tomorrow!

9 comments:

Britt Reid said...

Batman...
sleeps in his FULL costume including cowl and cape (not to mention a utility belt that has to jab him when he rolls over)?
Well, at least he won't have "bed hair"!

SM Newman said...

When he wants to have Bat Dreams instead of Bruce Dreams.

Professor Stark said...

I'm also surprised that Batman sleeps with his eyes open

SallyP said...

That last one, MAY just be one of the greatest comic panels ever.

Allergy said...

I guess the comics code authority had something to do with it, but given his alter ego as a rich playboy, I would really have expected Bruce to sleep in a big bed with lots of beautiful women.

Prankster said...

I love how Batman asks Robin to kick him without asking any questions, and then Robin immediately asks him a question.

LissBirds said...

LOL, Prankster. Robin can't take orders.

Mista said...

I can't get past Batman performing philatio!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.