Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Just Pit-Pattering by Tuesday!

Although we strive for entertainment here at CMNS, there are times when we just have to learn a little something as well. Today, we look at the scientific method of deductive reasoning:


Batman has done that "Bat in the box" shtick more than once, and I can't help but think that it really isn't a cool thing to do to the bat. Not cool, Batman!


Songs about penguins? Always cool.


Use of the term "Indian Giver?" Not cool, Robin!

So, songs about penguins are cooler than Batman and Robin. I have to admit I'm surprised by the results.

See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

FoldedSoup said...

You know what I hate? Indian Givers.


No... I take that back.

(Thank you, Emo)

De said...

Pee-wee Penguin? Give me back my fish, Francis!

Dave said...

What the hell was Conan O'Brien doing with a hit record in the 40s?

Anonymous said...

Batman & his "Warning Boxes" are why bats are an endangered species today.