Friday, October 24, 2008

Herbs and Razzberries Friday!

Dig it! More "Fun With Out-of-Context Dialogue!"(tm), courtesy of Daredevil v.1 #226!:



The creepy thing is.... it ain't all that much out of context.
____________________________________


That's a lot of promises there, Captain Meathead. The big question is: To whom will I be more attractive? Attractiveness is highly subjective, which is the beauty of the system: While one person may not find you so hot, the next person will think you're just dishy.

In any respect, I'm not interested in making other guys feel bad about themselves. Good to know what your motivation is..... you jackass.
_____________________________________


Set up the problem on the scales of two linear potentiometers and find the answer by listening for the null point on the third potentiometer!

Wow, does that sound like the least fun thing to do, ever. I don't understand a word of what they're saying, but I sure am glad my parents didn't see this ad. I'd get it for Christmas even though I didn't ask for it, and then they'd yell at me for letting it sit in the box while I played Mattel Electronic Football.

___________________________________


Yeah, I'm sure that a speaker would give me a good-natured grin if I whipped this thing out. The sad thing is, I'd believe it as a child. This would explain my many trips to the vice-principal's office.

_________________________________

From Avengers v1 #24:



If nothing else, a little herb might mellow Quicksilver out a bit.

I'm sure none of my readers got that last joke, innocent souls that you are.

See you Monday!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it that hard to blow a razzberry with your own mouth?

I have some seasonings! Perhaps they can make a delicious meal!

De said...

Didn't Bill Gates eventually found Microsoft using a computer like that? There are days when I wish I were a bigger nerd as a kid.

Christian Zamora said...

Bad Foggy, bad!

SallyP said...

If there is ANYONE who could use a little "herb" it has to be Quicksilver. Man, that boy's wound tight.

Michael Jones said...

Referring to Herb Tarlick by any chance?

Sea-of-Green said...

Personally, I don't find Captain Meathead attractive AT ALL. :-P

Anonymous said...

IT'S DRUGS! ...right?