Monday, March 30, 2009

Batman in Key West Monday!

Beloved and I watched the movie Milk over the weekend. If you haven't seen it, you must. In honor of the man and his courage, I give you Bruce Wayne's Gay Cruise, courtesy of World's Finest #36:




Dare I say it was a gay old time? It must have been, because Batman is so relaxed that he's totally unconcerned about his secret identity


Considering the trouble and expense he's gone to in the past, Bruce was pretty laid back about shouting his secret to a ramp full of disembarking passengers. Maybe the cruise was.... shall we say, "liberating" for Bruce.

Oh, I have no shame. But I think Milk would have appreciated today's post. See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

D.B. Echo said...

Young James Rand grew a beard, added an "i" to his name, studied magic, and eventually became one of the world's leading skeptics.

I thought Bruce Wayne usually only gave up his secret identity if he were asked about it over the telephone.

SallyP said...

What I love is that nobody is even noticing that he and Robin are even there! That's one jaded crowd.