Friday, October 5, 2012

To a Happy Vacay - with DEATH!

Sorry about the delay, my lovelies!  There were some technical issues but I believe we're fixed!

So, back to All-Flash Quarterly #3, where a bunch of folks are tricked into meeting at a desolate location:


I'm pretty sure this was a Hitchcock movie, but we'll play along because Adam Addams may be at the root of things.  And as we established yesterday, the man has parachuting centaurs, so he's allowed to phone an evil scheme in every now and again.


You'd think I'd say something like "Food just laid out like that after we've clearly been tricked into coming here?  Well, LET'S EAT!"

But before I could do that, they actually start eating!


It seems like the only one who has sense here is Dr. Hart:


Yup, Dr. Hart is outta there.  And who could blame him?  I'd take off like a rocket myself after the first body hit the floor, because I've seen enough movies to know the killer isn't just going to stop at one:


Uh-oh!  No cars!  What'll we do?  Again, we look to Dr. Hart for guidance:


I agree with the man.  Just start running, because sitting there waiting to get picked off would be stupid.  If any of you all survive the night, just send help in my general direction.  I'll be drinking cactus water and fighting wolves for armadillo carcasses.

See you Monday!

8 comments:

SallyP said...

Oh, the plot is thickening nicely.

MarvelX42 said...

Oh dear, No phone, no lights, no motor car, Not a single luxury Like Robinson Crusoe It's primitive as can be.

MarvelX42 said...

Is me and Sally the only ones readin this stuff? I hope not.

Aaron Carine said...

I didn't know CMNS was BACK! My prayers have been answered!
I think this scenario where a baddie gathers together everyone he has a beef with was actually a Twilight Zone episode.

Adam Barnett said...

Nope, Marv, according to site statistics, folks have been coming back at a very steady pace. For some reason, readers of this blog have never been much into commenting. I guess it's because there's nothing really thought-provoking going on around here... at least, not if I can help it!

MarvelX42 said...

Indeed, but at least they could try to leave a snarky comment or two. >^_^<

okieqt said...

Oh look! Women always speak in interjections! OOH-H-H!

(Snarky for MarvelX42)

MarvelX42 said...

Perfect okieqt, thanks. >^_^<