Monday, August 10, 2009

Beware the Stunnulator! Monday!

Boy, am I hitting a lame run on the Avengers.



It's not like Hercules always had the greatest of fashion sense, but this one astounds me. Nothing says "Demi-God" like a jumpsuit. I guess in his spare time, Herc did septic tank repairs.




Aw, crap on a cracker! Not a STUNNULATOR! Anything but a STUNNULATOR!

What the heck is a stunnulator? That sounds like one of those goofy things Reed Richards was always making up in his lab whenever one of the writers had written themselves into a corner in the Fantastic Four.

How many more issues of the Avengers do we have? We're only halfway through? Well, dang.

All right. Back into the cesspool, everyone! See you tomorrow!

7 comments:

Zocktastic said...

I admit, when I saw those panels my first thought was "Hercules is bustin' outta prison!"

Forsooth! No mortal clink can hold the mighty Son of Zeus!

Anonymous said...

Zounds!
I am the Son Of Zeus and an automechanic.

Gene Phillips said...

I liked "stunulator" way back when it was tossed out by whomever (Roy Thomas?) Now it does seem like a combo of "stun" and "stimulate," which doesn't make much sense.

Anyway, whoever the writer of this thing is, you can't blame him for "stunnulator." (or however it should be spelled)

FoldedSoup said...

"Blazes! A Stimulator!"

Mike Reeves-McMillan said...

I don't see how something that's going to stun you later is an immediate problem. Just get out of its way.

Thomas Fummo said...

These cracked me up! :-D

Tracer Bullet said...

(sigh) That's a speed suit, thank you.