Friday, June 19, 2009

The Day You Gave Up on CMNS Friday!

You may decide after today to never read CMNS again. Who could blame you?


Yes, savages! Put up our graven images and worship us, lest we smite thee! HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAA!
_________________________________

Allow me to say this about this:


EXHAUST!!!!
_________________________________

Take it from an older guy....


if something is eating Margie, and it ain't Tommy, I can tell you why he lost his best girl.

Yeah! High five! Wooooo!

I think that's an expression we're better off without, but isn't it great when it shows up like that?

See you Monday!

3 comments:

SallyP said...

Oh Snap!

Wow, Tommy really IS a loser. As for the Super Totem Pole...words simply fail me.

Allergy said...

Exhaust! If they're sealed in there, you better hope Oliver hasn't been into the beans again, or the exhaust is going to be truly dangerous...

Joseph said...

My feelings for your comment about Tommy can best be expressed by the words of our recently lost Mr. McMahon: HEY-YOH!!

Thank you for reminding me why I check this blog each and every week. You are the king!