Monday, May 12, 2008

You Know You've Made It When They Put Your Face on a Pillow Monday!

Let's check out Daredevil v.1 #45!


One of the most awesome covers of the Silver Age. Sure, it won't be hanging in the Louvre any time soon, but photo covers are always cool to some degree.


Just in case you wanted to be sure a woman would never see the inside of your bedroom more than once, Marvel characters actually had pillows for no particular reason. This is one of the few merchandising campaigns that I was never tempted to pursue. I mean, someone could walk in and see you cuddling Thor or with your face firmly planted in Spider-Man's butt. Nope. Even I had my limits.

And just in case I still have some readers after Friday's potty humor lollapalooza:



Hey, I'll stop when they stop!

5 comments:

Captain Infinity said...

The Statue of Liberty's a lot smaller than I expected.

Sea-of-Green said...

Wow, an inflatable Thor! I can think of a couple of fans who'd be willing to sign up for THAT one. ;-)

SallyP said...

While the thought of an inflatable Thor IS delightful, I don't know that I'd want a plastic pillow. You would think that it would get all sweaty and icky and stuff.

De said...

The thought of sleeping on Thor's "O" face has robbed me of any desire to sleep again. Thanks Adam.

Anonymous said...

How many little kids were sufocated in their sleep from rolling over on these before they were pulled from circulation?