Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Daredevil's 50th Issue Extravaganza Tuesday!!

From Daredevil v.1 #50:


I'm not a big fan of telephones, and I certainly don't think I'm obliged to drop everything and answer the phone just because it's ringing. And I certainly wouldn't worry about a phone ringing while I'm having the life crushed out of me by a giant robot.

And why would Karen Page have given Matt Murdock a photo of herself, anyway? She knows he's blind! Cruel, cruel woman....




Yay for asbestos! Mom, can I have my clothes treated with asbestos like my favorite comic book hero?

I also loved the robot in this story. Apparently, you would stick a photo of someone in a device that smelled the photo and that way it knew who it was supposed to attack. Yeah, I know what I just said. The machine smelled your photo and somehow knew it was you. What's the problem?



This innocent guard will feel nothing... except the possibility of future seizures, neck surgeries, a concussion, nausea, migraines, and nerve damage! No harm, no foul! Now for his keys! Of course, I have hypersensitive fingers and could just pick the locks, but nah.

4 comments:

Gildas said...

San Francisco 1906: "I'm crushed
under tons of rubble,blood is coming out my ears,I'll be dead in minutes...OH,DAMN,the phone is ringing;I can't answer it! Why,why did it have to ring now?

Ms. P said...

Gosh, Daredevil is kind of a jerk isn't he? And I don't really understand the theory behind an Aromascope...but I want one.

De said...

Wouldn't the photo smell like paper and chemicals?

Anonymous said...

Is that guard really tiny? Or did I just not realize how big Daredevil really is?