Monday, September 17, 2007

Superboy Silliness Super-Sized Spectacular pt. 2

Well, let's see how successful my first two-part blog entry worked out. It's easy to forget things over the weekend, but I'm sure my razor-sharp memory will come through.


So, that's how you have an advantage over criminals, you say? With the power that I presume they also have?


Superboy totally supports the insanity defense, but it doesn't seem to matter to the guy from Texas Titan.


I think he tried to do some good deeds or something. I got all distracted wondering what part of his body that extreme heat was coming from.

And then, um..... let me think.

Oh, yeah!


Reed Richards had a theory. He went on and on, so I just kinda skimmed those panels like I always do.


And Ben got annoyed. So I started reading again. It ended somehow.

There! Wasn't that great? We'll do more of those in the future.

2 comments:

FoldedSoup said...

You know what should follow that panel with Reed snapping his fingers in a "Eurika!" moment?

That one where he slaps Sue.

SallyP said...

Mmmmmm...taking a bath in junk. Oh those wacky Titanians.

I love the look on the Things face. Haven't we ALL had that look when Reed starts bloviating?