Monday, October 11, 2010

You Don't Believe What You See? That's What SHE Said! Monday!

    
Yeah, that's right.... I'm starting the week off with more Amazing Spider-Man, so buckle up!

Starting with some Fun with Out of Context Dialogue (tm!) from issue #3!


I run a clean blog here, but it's hilarious if you imagine Doc Ock wearing no pants behind that closed door.

Hey!  Another finger weapon from #5!:


I really think it would be hilarious to have the finger weapon be the middle finger, but only if they snuck it in there.  It's the kind of thing you have to do with a straight face in order for it to be funny.


I never realized how pretty Betty Brant is before.... but in my defense, check out her hair.


I can't let Aunt May worry!  Worry could kill her!  So, I'll just soothe her by unexpectedly plunging the house into total darkness.  What a wonderful nephew I am!  Thanks for raising me, Aunt May!

Aunt May?  Why are you laying on the kitchen table, clutching your chest like that?

And hey!  It's issue #6 with the Lizard!:


You know you're a badass when you have your own chorus of Disembodied Floating Heads!  I loves me some Disembodied Floating Heads!


More importantly, why did your own husband give you his autograph?

See you tomorrow!

6 comments:

MarvelX42 said...

Okay, NOW you have something. Taking the master fuse out of the box like that is sorta wrong.

The only way I could explain the autographed photo of Curt signed to his own wife would be...

(1)
He gave it to her before they were married to show his devotion for her.

(2)
He gave it to her after they were married as a joke.

(3)
He gave it to her after they were married cause he is very vain.

(4)
The person making the comic sorta wasn't thinking to deeply about it and just wanted to make it VERY clear that it was Curt in the picture.

Britt Reid said...

OK, Peter blows the fuses, leaves the house dark and goes out to get fuses at the hardware store down the block.
Does Aunt May go into stasis when the lights go out?
Considering he's gone for several hours, I'm surprised Aunt May didn't have an anxiety attack!
I suspect neither Stan nor Steve thought that one out...

Wouldn't it have been better for Peter to say, "OK, Aunt May. I'm going to go to bed", then simply sneak out the window?

And...
How does Betty "hear" Daily Bugle readers?
Do they come to the newspaper office and chat?

Gene Phillips said...

Adam, I was sure that when you reached the Lizard story you'd make fun of the villain's dire plan to rule the world with an army of alligators and other crawly things...

Not too late, I suppose...

Adam Barnett said...

Gene ---- What's so silly about taking over the world with an army of alligators? ;-)

MarvelX42 said...

I just realized something....

Way to rat out your own husband! And to someone in a mask who you don't even know.

Zocktastic said...

I like how the bloke proclaiming that "Bullets cannot harm it!!" seems positively giddy about the whole affair.