Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Thank You for Saying Something, Tony....


I have always found Johnny's catch phrase to be incredibly annoying, and I'm glad it isn't just me. See what you've done, Johnny? You've made me agree with Iron Man on something! Now look what you've done!

Does the phrase, "Whatever turns you on" mean like what it sounds like it means? That sounds like one of those things you really shouldn't say just because we've been desensitized to it. I, for one, don't want to explain to a 10 year-old what it means to be "turned on."

There - I'm disagreeing with Iron Man again. Everything's back to normal. Ahhhhhh....

2 comments:

SallyP said...

Oh, I don't mind "Flame On" so much. It's kind of like "It's Clobberin' Time!". Part of their schtick, as it were. Iron Man is just being a jerk...as usual.

Adam Barnett said...

I don't know why "Flame On" annoys me.... it just does.