Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Romance Yer Woman, the Marvel Way!

In the spirit of romance, I bring you the Comics Make No Sense Guide to Romancin' Yer Woman:


Like the Miracle Man said, womens is beautiful, but unapproachable. They'll be happy to be your Good Friend and complain about their boyfriends, though. To prevent this indignity and free up more time for video gaming and comics reading, fall for a woman that doesn't have a voice. You won't get any lovin', but at least you won't get the yak yak.


Medusa, Sue, Gladys, whatever. Put a blonde wig on her, and she's close enough. Let's not be so picky that we price ourselves right out of the market, know what I mean?



Chicks like to moan about how there are no nice guys left. That's a trick, designed to get you to expose yourself as a nice guy so they can be your Good Friend - which means you get no smoochin', but a lot of blah blah blah. The dames really want a bad boy, like old Magneto here. He shows us how it's done with the Wasp, who has very poor fashion sense for a fashion designer. Sure, she's saying no, but she really means yes. Ain't that always the way?

Stan must have been dripping with chicks in high school....

4 comments:

FoldedSoup said...

Wow! I remember that weird Maggy/Wasp bit from Secret Wars I to this day.

Creeped me out then, Creeps me out now.

And, yeah.. for a "fashion designer," Janet has *always* had crappy taste in clothes.

Sleestak said...

It is so revealing that a woman the Miracle Man created from nothing can't stand him.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good day people. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching for the sake of that meticulous make. The prices seeking the sneakers were approximately 170 dollars on every site. But finally I set this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what do you think?