Monday, May 14, 2007

I'm Not Trying to Tell You How to Run Your Railroad


... but I think Vivian wouldn't be very appreciative of waking up and finding two grown men tied to the foot of her bed. I mean, I know the Sandman just saved her and all that, but was he so lazy he couldn't just drop the thugs off at police headquarters? What did he possibly hope to accomplish?

Well, you guys are going to Sing-Sing, but I'm a merciful kind of crimefighter, so I'm gonna let you stare at this woman while she sleeps for a few hours before the cops show up...

3 comments:

SallyP said...

Bet Vivian was surprised.

Anonymous said...

Sure she was.

Two men found in bondage at the foot of Vivian's bed.

"It must be the sandman" - sounds like someone is still in denial about Vivian's S&M fetish...

Anonymous said...

That Mark Twain sure can spin some yarns.