Thursday, January 29, 2015

Batman and Robin had a Gorilla Foe and I Wasn't Advised????

Dear Ones, I'm afraid I'll be out of pocket on Friday, so today is the last post this week.  I'll see you Monday, okay?

Meanwhile, let's take a look at a few random things because I've had that kind of day:


The Mirror Man is one of Batman's most fantastic foes?  I mean, I've never heard of "Gorilla Boss" either, but I believe he's fantastic because... well, gorillas.

I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the Joker looks like a bobblehead and I'm not sure why they felt obliged to put "Human" in front of Firefly's name.  Maybe he's trying to get in on that whole "Human Fly" name that seems to pop up every so often.

Check this out:


My grandmother had one of these, and I will tell you that it was awesome.  I wish I had it, because it was so dang convenient.  It had a hammer and even an eyeglass screwdriver.  And that thing was solid construction.  But I had no idea it had been around for so long.  It was just one of those things you find at your grandmother's house, you know?

Now, I found nothing about this:


Philco made televisions, but I'm coming up empty on the whole "television bank" thing.  I imagine it just showed an image... but considering how much a quarter was worth back in the day, that sounds pretty steep.  Does anyone know anything about this?

Tired.  Seriously tired.  See you Monday!


2 comments:

Aaron Carine said...

I think I read the gorilla boss story. The story I read had a gangster who arranged to have his brain put in the body of a gorilla.

Adam Barnett said...

MUST FIND THIS ISSUE!