Wednesday, July 3, 2013

None of Your Lip, M'Lad, or I'll Knock it Off!

Dear Ones, this will be the last post because of the holiday.  Things will pick back up on Monday.  Meanwhile, more fun (and a new CMNS meme!) from Fantomah!

Let's start things off with a Random Sucker Punch! (tm!)


It's extra random when it's an adult punching a child!

I'm not certain what the rhyme or reason is, but Fantomah has gone back to being a person from ancient Egypt.  I may be reading these in the wrong order.  Anyway, here's a great one-liner!


I'm kind of skeptical that a lion would ever get that close to a roaring fire... and this sort of thing is exactly why I'm skeptical that a lion would ever get that close to a roaring fire.

Okay, I promised a new CMNS meme, and here it is.  I like to call it ... and then THAT happened! (tm!)

Here's how it works.  First, we have the set-up panel:


Okay, got it?

Next:


and then THAT happened! (tm!)

Yeah!  I like that one!  We'll keep an eye out for those.

See you Monday!

1 comment:

Gene Phillips said...

"Horus Horus?"

I think we've discovered the long unadmitted ancestor to Duran Duran!