Friday, October 9, 2015

In Which.... Eh, I'm Not Going to Spoil It


Dear Ones, I can't swear I'll have a new post on Monday.  I've just had one of those weeks.  Please bear with me and keep checking back and I'll continue to do my absolute best to keep the content coming.

With that said, let's check out Superman #177!



And then I'll keep doing it for every charity until I've created so many diamonds that they become useless!  What a great humanitarian I am!

Oh, eeeesh:


Yes, for the third time, we have the sentient-for-no-reason hunk of Kryptonite.  It's the worst storytelling device I've ever seen, and they just keep doing it.

And then it leads to moments like this:


It's a lot more entertaining if you don't know the backstory.

But then, there's this moment where Jimmy Olsen wore a Superman costume and rode a flying jackass:


So, how annoyed can I really be?  It's Jimmy Olsen wearing a Superman costume riding a flying jackass!  I'm only human, folks.

I'll do my best to see you Monday!

1 comment:

Wayne Allen Sallee said...

Isn't Superman doing a meme when he thinks "Ohmigosh!"