Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I Want You, Lois!

The first day back from vacay was pretty dang busy.  Yay for Robert Gillis, who gives us some fun from Superman Family #170 and 171!

Disembodied Floating Heads (tm!) are extra creepy when they talk:


I'm not sure how a Disembodied Floating Head (tm!) would do all the custodial work.  What kind of "reasonable accommodations" for the position are we talking about there?  And is that her only facial expression?  I don't think I care for that smirk.

And here's some weirdness for Fun with Out of Context Artwork! (tm!):


I have been a vocal supporter of Robin's original outfit over the years, but I have to admit, it looks pretty dang silly when you see it on someone else.  Then again, the fact that he's giving Jimmy a makeover may be part of the situation.  I don't know.  This is really a disturbing one.

And finally, a bit of Fun with Out of Context Dialogue! (tm!)


YEAH!

Thanks once again to contributor Robert Gillis!

See you tomorrow!

No comments: