Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A College Boy Without a Care in the World!

Before we launch into business as usual, it's been a year since we've been back up!  Yay!  What fun we've had!  Let's have some more, courtesy of  Pep Comics #23:


I'm not at all certain that having a parrot means you're a sailor.  That seems kind of... well, not racist, but... occupationist?



I don't know... someone probably needs to go to a less-competitive college.  He looks a little stressed.



Okay, Saltwater Jones or whatever your name is, we get it.

Hey!  It's time for some head-scratchin' Fun with Out of Context Artwork! (tm!)


Well, that was interesting, but I'm not really sure how I was supposed to look at it.  If I'm looking at it left to right, it's like he's gone from fear to some sort of perverse enjoyment.  And that may be the case, for all I know.


Seriously, dude... you're just milking it.  Don't be that guy.


Well, blow you down, indeed.  I'm very happy for you... " 'Matey . "

See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

Buzz said...

"you can tell he's a sailor by how weirdly happy he is brushing his manly face up against his parrot's plush, feathery body!"

"you can tell this guy is a college student by how he looks ready to snap from years of self-induced loneliness and psychological abuse by his parents!!"

...Who is that guy asking to blow him? The parrot? Or a random bystander? Either way, YET ANOTHER clue to him being a "sailor"!!!

MarvelX42 said...

At least he didn't say "Well blow me down. It's ME parrot!" That that really WOULD HAVE been going to far.

MarvelX42 said...

Also, that last panel just reminds me of Cracker Jacks. Great, now I want some Cracker Jacks.....