Friday, March 22, 2013

Is the Beelzebub Suite Near the Ice Machine? Because I'm Sure it Has an AWESOME Minibar!


I know it doesn't hardly seem fair, gang, but I'm going to take a vacay next week.  It's been more stressful at work these last few weeks than I've had them in the last ten years here, so I'm just going to go home and hang out with Beloved and the Hounds.  And finally get around to playing Grand Theft Auto IV on the PS3.

But here's a couple of panels to get you through....



That Jay Garrick... such a gentleman.  You take the room with the Number of the Beast, Joan.... I'll be far, far away at another hotel where hopefully Satan's minions won't be able to find me.

And hey!  It's time for Fun with Out of Context Dialogue! (tm!)


That's what she said!

Okay, that was just funny.  I know you laughed at that.

So, we'll plan on seeing you around April 1st, okay?  And hopefully I'll be all rested and ready to take on the world again.  See you then!

3 comments:

MarvelX42 said...

Riiiiiiight. You will be back April first.....suuuuuuuure ya will....

;-)

Buzz said...

Glad to hear you are getting a break!! Enjoy it!

Aaron Carine said...

I don't know if I can get through a whole week without CMNS.