Thursday, December 21, 2006

That Can't Be What It Looks Like, pt 1


Um..... okay. Vixen takes on animal characteristics in a way that is supposed to make us think she isn't a rip-off of Animal Man and Tigra. I get that.


But do we have to see her in this position? I have four dogs, and I know what lifting your leg near a bush means, and the "kicking behind her" motion makes me think she just did number 2.


Not sure what they were going for there, but that's what they got. I'm as aghast as Steel is.

3 comments:

SallyP said...

Tee hee. Love the look on his face. "Oh c'mon, we're in a park! The HAVE bathrooms!"

LindaB said...

I always thought "Kickapoo" meant an Indian Tribe. Hmmmm.... maby not.

Anonymous said...

...And Steel just stood there ...and watched the whole thing ...from start to finish.