Wednesday, February 22, 2017

In Which We Learn How NSFW Robert Gillis is...


*Sigh*... it's been so long, I know.  What can I say?  Work.  And tomorrow, Beloved has the first of multiple surgeries she's going to have this year.  This is just one of those years.  Today's post goes out to Wayne Allen Sallee, who is sick of looking at that frozen salad.  Gordon Ramsey never commented on it, by the way.  I guess he's too good to notice a frozen salad.

Anyway, thanks to contributor Robert Gillis, we've got some new goodies!  Thusly:


Oh, is that what you kids are calling it these days?

Seriously, could the engine of doom be any more suggestive?  Wow.

And here's some Fun with Out of Context Dialogue! (tm!):



I don't know... if you're the first brought to your knees, I think most people would agree you're the winner.

Wow, Robert Gillis has quite the eye for the double-entendre.  Thanks again, Robert!

Hopefully, I'll see you soon.  I know I'm missing more posts than I'm posting, but life ebbs and flows.  Best of fortunes to you until next time, Dear Ones!


No comments: