Thursday, February 9, 2017

A Frozen Chef Salad and... Well, You'll Know it When You See It.


So, I opened the freezer at work wherest I keeps me afternoon burritos and found this:


Yes, someone froze a chef salad.  I tweeted it to Gordon Ramsey suggesting I found his next Masterchef.

Anyway, here's a bit from Superman Family #201 that... um... I just don't even know how things got to this point, so I'll just say this is contributor Robert Gillis's fault and leave it at that:


That's what happens when you forget the safe word.

Oh, did I type that?  I should hit delete.  Egad, we go down a randy road sometimes, don't we?  Thanks again, Robert!

See you soon!

2 comments:

Patrick McEvoy said...

I don't blame you for posting this - you were obviously traumatized by the frozen salad. :P

Cflmaior said...

If I may humbly add an interesting factoid to this discussion: this issue's (June, '80) back cover had an ad by O. J. Simpson extolling the virtues of the Spot-Bilt "multi-purpose footwear", quite unlike the Bruno Magli shoes he would sport later in life.