Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Captain Swastika... Because the Name "Captain Nazi" Had Already Been Taken...

Just a little bit of random fun from Pep Comics #28, and hang onto your hat, because I give you...


Captain Swastika!  

I am not making that up, nor is he in the middle of a costume change.  The man wore a fedora and trousers complete with socks and dress shoes in addition to your typical super-villain costume.  The sheer "I don't care what I look like" factor makes me want to respect the man, but I just can't do it.  Off to the Costume Hall of Shame (tm!) with ye, Captain Swastika!

And now, another installment of Wait... What? (tm!)


Wait... What? (tm!)

And finally, let's check in on Bentley of Scotland Yard:


Wow... "Solved without explanation?"  Bentley must have really been phoning it in those last few years.

See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

MarvelX42 said...

"Solved without explanation" Hey it worked for Project Sign and Project grudge and Project Bluebook and....well you get the picture.

MarvelX42 said...

It looks like Captain Nazi and Captain Swastika are now both owned by DC

MarvelX42 said...

Captain Swastika's costume reminds me of the first Red Tornado's costume. She first appeared in her costume two years before this issue of Pep came out.