Tuesday, October 8, 2013

And Why is the Lion Just Waiting for Lois to Stick Her Head in His Mouth?

Let's see if we can judge these books by their cover!  It'll be fun!



Actually, Perry is probably quite sane.  He's just as sick of Lois as the rest of us, but the law (for some reason) won't allow him to actually shove Lois's head into the lion's mouth like you know he really wants to.  He's just playing the hand he's dealt.

I don't have access to this actual ish yet, so I'm using the cover scan found on comics.org.  But I totally wish I did.  Mostly because I see a lot of comedic potential in a story called, "The Three Scoops of Death."  Anyone over the age of 35 knows why:



Yeah, I'd work that in there somehow.

Meanwhile...


The People of Planet Z had developed interplanetary telecommunications and a tractor beam capable of hauling Superman off the planet, yet still couldn't quite get a handle on male pattern baldness...

Next ish, Superman learns what most of us know already...


... you didn't cross Bob Ross.

Okay, if you don't know who Bob Ross was, that's not funny.  You totally know who he was.  He was this guy...


I always liked Bob Ross.

See you tomorrow!



1 comment:

MarvelX42 said...

Maybe that's just a certain hair style on their planet. Very trendy.