Friday, October 16, 2009

YA-AAAA! Friday!

It was only a matter of time before I got around to the Golden Age Batwoman:


These two panels pretty much sum her up. Her weapons were all cosmetics-related, so you can pretty much count on me posting a panel every time she uses one. Also, she was taken hostage more times than Robin, which is really something. I mean, Robin could at least take out one guy. As you can see here, she goes limp the moment a physical confrontation presents itself. Welcome to the Character Hall of Shame, Golden Age Batwoman!

And hey! It's time for Fun with Out of Context Dialogue!



Since we saw Superman sing the other day, I had to put up this shot of him yelling, which looks even sillier:



as opposed to this classic moment from Superman II:



or an even greater mashup from the Lois and Clark TV series:



which naturally led me to Chad Vader's "Chocolate Rain" video:



I don't anticipate that my artistry will be appreciated in my lifetime, and that's ok. This is my gift to future generations.

See you Monday!

3 comments:

Murfyn said...

As a public service, I present this link to
The Wild World of Batwoman.

Geoff Shotts said...

Um, the Christopher Reeve Superman clip is from Superman I, not II.

- Nitpickers Anonymous

IrredeemablyLost said...

I keep thinking - are we going to see Superman singing to destroy the God of Evil in Final Crisis?