Monday, October 26, 2009

Don't Like White Collar or U2 but I Like Gum and Rays Monday!

Did anyone but me watch the premiere of White Collar on USA Network Friday night? Both Beloved and I literally fell asleep about 2/3 of the way through. Nice idea, dull execution. No wonder they buried it on Friday night.

You know what's always worth watching? World's Finest #114:


That's right: Superman and Batman are doing yet another charity event. So, I think we all agree that Bono can suck it.

Oh, no! It's an Anthkar!


Not an Anthkar! Anything but an Anthkar!

Is that its tongue, or is it chewing a really long stick of gum? If it's the latter, this is my favorite monster ever.

You know what you should watch out for if you're ever in a comic book story? Rays.:


Rays were a great thing in comics back in the day. You never had to explain why or how they worked. If you saw a ray coming at you.... well, you'd better haul it out of the way, because rays could do anything. I think I'll start keeping track of "ray usage" I find in comics. Or should I say, "Ray Usage (tm!)?" There's a little something extra you can start looking forward to. We just keep getting better and better here at CMNS, don't we?

See you tomorrow!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'd think these guys would've learned a long time ago not to do charity events. The inevitable humiliation never fails to ensue. Think maybe they like it?

Joe S. Walker said...

"G-goodbye, Robin!" Batman seems to give up awfully easily there...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.