Thursday, September 17, 2009

Big Oversized Hat with a Feather in It Thursday!

Some old school heroes due for a reboot from World's Finest #89


I don't know about you, but this guy scares the living crap out of me. I mean, if you were in a dark alley and some guy dressed that way speaking broken English with a French accent came up to you, wouldn't you lose it? I sure would.


Besides having an awkward name, this character has lightning shooting down to his crotch. I'm not sure if that's a image that will attract or repel the ladies. I'm sure it will evoke strong opinions either way.

Hey! It's time for Fun with Out of Context Dialogue!(tm!):


Usually in the mornings, my cannon is my alarm clock!

Thank you! Thank you! I love you all!

See you tomorrow!

5 comments:

Adam said...

Wait. So you have a cannon that wakes you up every morning? Must be loud..

wiec? said...

i spit soda all over my computer screen after reading the canon polishing panel.

i cleaned it up and now i'm happy again.

Allergy said...

"Ligtning"-man?? Seems like he could have at least picked a real word for his super hero name!

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read this article. Thank you for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read more soon.

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read that post. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything connected to them. I would like to read more on that blog soon.