Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I Miss foldedsoup

One of my own favorite blogs, The Want List, is down while foldedsoup fixes his computer. Many of my readers frequent his site, so I feel that, while no one can replace what the soup does, we've got to do something to get through these dark days.


When I first saw this cover, I thought of our friend soup. Actually, I thought, "Wouldn't it be funny if the guy with the hook inverted it and shoved it up Superboy's rectum?"

Well, of course it would. But whereas we usually rely on soup to go at it with his Photoshop skills, I was forced to do it myself:


And you know, this didn't turn out half-bad. Right up the bum!

Let's get a close-up:


No, I can't replace soup. I wouldn't even want to try. But while we wait for him to get back online, let's treasure the Smallville resident who finally shoved a stick up Superboy's ass where it belongs!

3 comments:

Sea-of-Green said...

Superboy must have a rectum of steel. ;-)

Yes, SOUP MUST RETURN! He's been out there making comments, though, so here's hoping he'll grace us with another Want List blog posting soon. :-)

FoldedSoup said...

Bravo!

I remember seeing that cover and thinking "Something must be done!" and probably saved it somewhere.

Smallville yokel's Super-Butt-Prod works just fine!

(BTW, I've been commenting / blog reading from work. Home computer's almost up and running. Appreciate the thoughts!)

SallyP said...

Well, it beats a poke in the eye with a sharp stick! Or...maybe not.