Thursday, April 19, 2018

Random Lightning Strikes Solve Everything!


I just finished reading Thunderbolts... the one where Deadpool, the Punisher, Deadpool, Ghost Rider, etc. are led by Red Hulk.  I liked it but they went to the "everyone's dead!  PSYCHE!" device too often.  Still, great read if you haven't.

So, let's check out PPTSSM #38!


It's takes place during Halloween and by a remarkable coincidence, we have Morbius the Living Vampire... which I think is a paradox, but anyway...



And then all three of them immediately updated their Match.com profiles to include "vampires" as a "turn-off."




Wow... could that have been any more of an offensive stereotype?  Seriously, do even the Irish people who still live in Ireland talk like that?

Oh, well... ACADEMIC MONTAGE!


Yeah!  Action in the Mighty Marvel Manner.

Anyway, one thing leads to another and:


Okay, this isn't supposed to be the same lady Morbius got earlier... but it sure looks like her!

Fight scene!:



Hmmm... I appreciate the officer's restraint, but I would think shooting at a suspect flying above everyone else would be a pretty easy target.  But I'm not trained in law enforcement, so don't pay any attention to me.

Then, we have the solution to everything:







Yup!  He's cured!  Because SCIENCE! (tm!)

This series is really worse than I remember.  I'm only reading it for you, my lovelies!  See you soon!

2 comments:

Patrick McEvoy said...

This really is awful - but you make it fun to read about! Wow, Sal Buscema was just phoning it in here. This art is the very definition of "perfunctory".

Adam Barnett said...

Yeah, and I'm not doing it justice. This is an AWFUL series.