Monday, February 25, 2008

Parental Advisory Monday!

Ma and Pa Kent didn't always have it so great with Clark. Apparently, he went through something of a rebellious stage:


Clark, would you run some errands for your elderly mother?

Nope, I want to go tinker with my robots.

But, Clark, I need my medication.

Sorry, Ma! Robots first!

But Clark, I . . . *gaaaack*!

Just convulse there on the floor a little while, Ma, and I'll get to it when I get to it. Yeesh!


__________________________________


On the one hand, if anyone needed a costume change, it was Daredevil.

On the other hand, get over yourself, Murdock. You put on red tights. Even blind, I wouldn't be bragging about how it took you months to throw it all together.
___________________________________



What's with the trap door? Does Clark make Ma and Pa Kent live in the crawl space or something?

Yes, that was a strange story, Ma and Pa! Now get back under the house until I call you!

3 comments:

SallyP said...

Geez, Clark, you couldn't take 30 seconds out of your busy busy day, to go and get some eggs for your poor old mother! The mother that bathed and changed you and cleaned up your super vomit!

Then he makes them live in the cellar. If I were Ma and Pa Kent, I'd be cutting him out of the will.

Anonymous said...

I think it just took Matt months to realize that, even with a superhuman sense of touch, there's no way of telling what color cloth is just by feeling it.

Actually, isn't the current explanation for the original costume's yellow color that Matt thought it was red? Or am I just imagining things?

Anonymous said...

No the story of the original coloring on Daredevil's costume is that it was made from his father's boxing robe.